Child (age 4-16)
General Admission tickets for the ESF 50th Anniversary Carnival. Ticket includes unlimited access to activities, performances and a set of complimentary refreshment.
Special Offer (valid until 26 February): For any single purchase for any two or more tickets will be entitled to enjoy the “Family discount” offer for a HK$50.00 credit to be redeemed at the entrance for on-day purchase.
Terms and Conditions
1. Issue of tickets and admission to The ESF 50th Anniversary Carnival (“Carnival”) are subject to our Rules and Regulations which are set out in the website at http://www.esf.edu.hk/carnival and at Entrance.
2. Ticket is valid for one person single entry during the opening hours from 3:00p.m. to 7:00p.m.
3. Children under 3 years old are permitted entry for free, Person entitled to this offer may be requested by our staff to produce a valid document for verification of eligibility.
4. Ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
5. The Carnival may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, closing or change the operating hours of the activities or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual activity for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
6. The following activities are strictly prohibited in “Carnival”:
a) Sale of goods or services except with prior consent;
c) Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
d) Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind;
e) Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, and other unauthorized public gatherings;
f) Playing or operating remote-controlled flying devices except with prior consent;
g) Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Carnival or any associated facility.
7. Visitors to the Carnival may be requested to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorized holder of the credit card used in the Website purchase.
8. Visitors agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
9. “Carnival” reserve the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the Carnival, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behavior, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
10. Except where required by law, under no circumstances are we liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
11. In the event of disputes, “Carnival” reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.