1. My credit card payment did not go through, how can I pay the application fee?
We currently accept payment by either of the following:
- Cheque payable to ‘English Schools Foundation’
- Direct deposit to our HSBC account: (004) 111-146536-001
Bank Address: HSBC Main Building
1 Queen’s Road Central
SWIFT Code: HSBC.HK.HHH.KH
Please note that there may be relevant service charge involved for overseas payment. Such cost has to be borne by the payer’s side. The proof of payment and relevant supporting documents should be sent to the school of zone for the application to be complete.
2. How do I correct a mistake on the application form?
You may send an email to the school of zone stating the fields which need corrections.
3. I have not printed out the completed online application form, should I submit another application?
The automatic system email acknowledgement / application slip is sufficient to replace the online application form. We are able to track down your application with the application number.
4. I am not sure if the online payment went through, how do I check it?
Please email to the school of zone, quoting your application number. We will check it from the system and send back an acknowledgement. If it did not go through please refer to Q1 to settle the payment.
5. My payment went through successfully but I did not print the payment result, what can I do?
See Question 4
6. I did not print out a copy of the application form, can you send me back one?
If you need the form as supporting document, please refer to Q3. Unfortunately we are not able to provide a copy of the application form for your reference. Please save a copy before closing the window.
7. I forgot my application number / I did not receive an application number after submitting the form.
Please email the applicant’s name to ESF at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that the application is submitted.
8. I have made more than one application by mistake, what can I do?
Please email the school of zone quoting all reference numbers that you received. We will delete the duplicates accordingly. Application fee paid for duplicate applications will not be refunded.
9. I did not upload a digital photo in my online application.
The digital photo is optional for online application. Since you will attach passport photos when submitting supporting documents, you are not required to submit the photo electronically.
10. I have problems using the online application form.
If you experience technical difficulties, please try on other computers or update your internet browser to the latest version. The supported browsers are the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome on Windows and Mac OS with the browser’s security settings at or below default levels to access this online system:
Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx
We would strongly encourage parents to apply for and pay the application fee using the Online Admissions System.
Saves Time – The student application form is received immediately on the school database. No delays in posting the application form.
Immediate Acknowledgement Receipt – Parents will receive an automatic acknowledgement with a 12-digit unique application reference number once application is submitted thorough the admissions system.
No missing application – No worries of the application being lost in the post.