Welcome to the ESF International Kindergarten Online Application System.
It is important you read the instructions first before you start.
- Download Online Application Instructions
- Download Checklist for Online Application
- Download Frequently Asked Questions
When applying to an ESF International Kindergarten, parents are requested to advise the kindergarten whether their child has any developmental, educational and/or medical needs.
Central K1 Applications for 2018/19 Academic Year
Application Period: 1-30 September 2017. Online Applications open on 1 September 2017 and not earlier. Applications received after 30 September 2017 are considered late and are placed on the waitlist according to category and date received. Please refer to the Admissions page on the website for application procedures. Children born in 2015 may apply for admission to the academic year 2018-2019.
- For ESF Hillside International Kindergarten, K1 for 2018- Closed for K1 applications for 2018
- For ESF Tsing Yi International Kindergarten, K1 for 2018 – CLICK HERE
- For ESF Abacus International Kindergarten, K1 for 2018 – CLICK HERE
- For ESF Tung Chung International Kindergarten, K1 for 2018 – CLICK HERE
- For ESF Wu Kai Sha International Kindergarten,K1 for 2018 – CLICK HERE
General Kindergarten Applications for 2017/18 academic year
- For ESF Hillside International Kindergarten
- For ESF Tsing Yi International Kindergarten
- For ESF Abacus International Kindergarten
- For ESF Tung Chung International Kindergarten
- For ESF Wu Kai Sha International Kindergarten
Please ensure that you have applied for the appropriate academic year. The HK$500 application fee will NOT be refunded if you apply for the 2017-2018 academic year before Central Applications open on 1 September 2017.
Application Fee - Online Payment
The kindergarten application fee is HK$500. This is a non-refundable, non-transferable administration fee which covers the cost of admissions. The collection of this fee does not constitute any assurance that a school place or an interview will be offered. The method of payment is by credit card through PayDollar, our online payment service provider.
You will be redirected to PayDollar.com for online payment. PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Your payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank. ESF will not have access to or keep any of your credit card information.
PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check. You will be requested to enter the 3 or 4 digit code found on the back of your credit card. If you decide to use a VISA card issued by a bank which has launched the “Verified BY VISA” or MasterCard Secure Code, you will be required by the bank to provide details for verification.
If your online payment fails, please write a HK$500 cheque payable to the “ESF Educational Services Limited” with your child’s name and application reference number clearly printed on the back of the cheque. The cheque must be sent attached with the supporting documents.
Please note: If you are experiencing difficulties using the ‘online’ application form, please check that your browser is updated to the latest version or try submitting the form on a different computer. For other online admissions queries regarding applications, you may call the individual Kindergarten during office hours.
The ‘Online Admissions System’ is scheduled to perform regular system maintenance every Sunday from 3am to 3:30am (Hong Kong time). During this time, the online application forms will not be available.