1. My credit card payment did not go through, how can I pay the application fee?
Please refer to the e-mail acknowledgement slip for the link of the online payment.
2. How do I correct a mistake on the application form?
You may send an email to ESF admissions at email@example.com stating the fields which need corrections.
3. I have not printed out the completed online application form, should I submit another application?
The automatic system email acknowledgement / application slip is sufficient to replace the online application form. We are able to track down your application with the application number.
4. I am not sure if the online payment went through, how do I check it?
Please email to ESF admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your application number. We will check it from the system and send back an acknowledgement. If it did not go through please refer to Q1 to settle the payment.
5. I did not print out a copy of the application form, can you send me back one?
If you need the form as supporting document, please refer to Q3. Unfortunately we are not able to provide a copy of the application form for your reference. Please save a copy before closing the window.
6. I forgot my application number / I did not receive an application number after submitting the form.
Please email the applicant’s name to ESF at email@example.com to confirm that the application is submitted.
7. I have made more than one application by mistake, what can I do?
Please email the school of zone quoting all reference numbers that you received. We will delete the duplicates accordingly. Application fee paid for duplicate applications will not be refunded.
8. I did not upload a digital photo in my online application. What kind of photo is required?
You may refer to the e-mail acknowledgement slip for the link to access to your online application for upload. We require a proper passport/student photo in JPEG measuring 4cm (W) x 5cm (H).
9. I have problems using the online application form.
If you experience technical difficulties, please try on other computers or update your internet browser to the latest version. The supported browsers are the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome on Windows and Mac OS with the browser’s security settings at or below default levels to access this online system:
Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx
We would strongly encourage parents to apply for and pay the application fee using the Online Admissions System.
Saves Time – The student application form is received immediately on the school database. No delays in posting the application form.
Immediate Acknowledgement Receipt – Parents will receive an automatic acknowledgement with a 12-digit unique application reference number once application is submitted thorough the admissions system.
No missing application – No worries of the application being lost in the post.
10. I do not have the supporting documents on hand. Can I submit them later?
Yes. You may click on the link on the e-mail acknowledgement slip to access to your child’s application.
Updated: 13 July 2021