Devised in Australia, the Tournament of Minds (TOM) is a problem-solving programme for students from primary and secondary years across the world.
Over 180 students from 13 international schools competed in the event’s Hong Kong Finals in early June. Students had great fun and excitement solving problems and presenting on specific challenges, demonstrating incredible creativity and excellent team work. Thanks to ESF Sha Tin Junior School for hosting the event.
The awards go to:
- Spirit of TOM: International School of Macao
- Highly Commended Spirit of TOM: ESF Kennedy School
- Language Literature Challenge: ESF Sha Tin College
- Social Science Challenge Winners: ESF Sha Tin Junior School (Primary) and ESF Renaissance College (Secondary)
- Maths Engineering Challenge Winners: Kellett School (Primary) and ESF Renaissance College (Secondary)
The challenge winners will be invited to compete in Australia at the international finals with teams from other countries. Congratulations and well done everyone!