- This event has passed.
Creating Presentations using Powerful Visuals ( CANCELLED)
23 May @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmHK$500
** Please note that this workshop has been cancelled **
We all create presentation slides – for lessons, parent events, staff meetings and workshops.
This half-day workshop is an opportunity to learn the basics of presentation design so you can get your point across effectively. If people can see what you’re saying, they’ll understand it.
You’ll learn how to refine your techniques and how to create memorable and persuasive presentation slides for clear communication. The workshop will be based on the science of design, and draw from the works of Nancy Duarte: Slide:ology and Garr Reynolds: Presentation Zen.
The following areas will be of specific focus:
- How to amplify your ideas visually
- How slides can give the “take-away” information you need without the clutter
- How to use colour with purpose
- The best fonts and templates and where to find them
- Image and photo effects – how to customise these in your slides
- Plus many other tips and tricks to get the most from Google Slides
This workshop will be led by Leanne Sercombe and Trish Oliver.