- This event has passed.
Kendall Zoller: Choreography of Presentation
28 February, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmHK$3,000
- Demonstrate the skills to establish credibility
- Practice the patterns for creating rapport one-on-one and with groups
- Read a group to determine their levels of involvement and connection with the topics. Including how to recognize thinking modalities and the matching of language to support thinking and rapport
- Explain how to balance the task and processes of the curriculum with the development of the group including when to use tight and loose protocols
- Demonstrate skills for listening to and acknowledging when participants speak including how to paraphrase and ask thinking questions
- Demonstrate skills for responding to participant’s comments and questions
- Recover with grace when things don’t go as planned
- Explain how to transfer the skills of presenting into effective teaching
Kindly note that this is a 2-day workshop which will be held on 28 February and 1 March 2018.