- This event has passed.
6 September @ 8:30 am - 8 September @ 4:30 pm
An event every 3 days that begins at 8:30am, repeating until 8 September, 2017
This programme will enable you to integrate coaching skills into your own authentic leadership style. You will learn how to approach any situation in a coaching way, seamlessly integrating the full spectrum of directive through to non-directive leadership. You will take away a comprehensive understanding of how to provide constructive feedback, delegate, motivate people and create a coaching culture in your school.
AIMS and OBJECTIVES
– To integrate coaching techniques into the participants’ authentic leadership styles
– To accredit the participants as coaches
– To enhance team building and relationships with co-workers
– Three days of face to face training
From time to time you will practise coaching with various other participants on the course. Please think of several work related challenges or goals that you have in mind at the moment that would benefit from some coaching. The topic is not important, but it is preferable that:
– It is something you would like to achieve in the near future
– It is important to you
– It is something over which you have a relatively high degree of control
This is a 3-day programme on 6-8 September 2017.