Submission of ESF Class A Kindergarten Debenture for K1 (children born in 2017)
- ESF Kindergarten Class A Debenture Scheme applications may be submitted from 10:00 am on Monday, 16 September 2019, at ESF Centre.
- ESF Centre offices are located on 25/F, 1063, King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
- On 16 September 2019, Debenture applicants will need to enter the building via the side entrance in Shipyard Lane where they will be given an official number card, before proceeding to the 25/F.
- If necessary, a queuing system will operate outside the side entrance of the building.
- The number card will determine the order in which applications will be processed at ESF Centre offices.
- Each Debenture applicant may only submit one form at one time. (An exception will only be made in the case of applications where the nominees are siblings. In such cases, proof of identity and proof of relationship to applicants will be required.)
- Applications delivered by courier during the morning of 16 September 2019 will only be dealt with from 1:00 pm.
- Processing will be suspended for the day if Strong Wind Signal No. 8 or higher is hoisted, or if a Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. Alternative date will then be arranged.
- Any change in arrangements will be posted on ESF website at www.esf.edu.hk.
Read more about information, procedures and download the application form
Updated on: 30 August 2019