Submission of Individual Nomination Rights application for Year 1 (children born in 2013) and Year 7 (children born in 2007)
- Individual Nomination Rights (INR) applications for ESF, Renaissance College and Discovery College may be submitted from 10:00 am on Monday, 4 September 2017, at ESF Centre offices.
- ESF Centre offices are located on 25th Floor, 1063, King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
- On 4 September 2017, NR applicants will need to enter the building via the side entrance in Shipyard Lane where they will be given an official number card, before proceeding to the 25th Floor.
- If necessary, a queuing system will operate outside the side entrance of the building.
- The number card will determine the order in which applications will be processed at ESF Centre offices.
- Each INR applicant may only submit one form at one time. (An exception will only be made in the case of applications where the nominees are siblings. In such cases, proof of identity and proof of relationship to Nominees will be required.)
- Applications delivered by courier during the morning of 4 September 2017 will only be dealt with from 1:00pm.
- Processing will be suspended for the day if Strong Wind Signal No. 8 or higher is hoisted, or if a Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. Alternative date will then be arranged.
- Any change in arrangements will be posted on ESF website at www.esf.edu.hk.
Updated on: 27 June 2017